Purpose of privacy notice
The purpose of our privacy notice is to inform you of how we may use your personal information, account details and login.
It is important to us that you read this privacy notice before making any payments or adding any personal information to our website.
Who we are
We are For You Mummas
Our website address is: http://foryoumummas.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
Data we may collect and store about you is listed below
1. Identity data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title
2. Contact data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers
3. Financial data includes card details
4. Transaction data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
5. Profile data includes your username, password and the purchases or orders you have made through our website
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
When subscribing to For You Mummas, your data such as First Name and Email Address will be sent to and seen by Mailchimp.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Why and how we use your personal data
In most instances we will only need to use your personal data if the law allows us to. Below we have listed the reasons we may have to use this data.
- Where you have consented for us to do so.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
You can find our contact information on our Contact page.
How we protect your data
No personal data is stored by us ‘For You Mummas’.
What third parties we receive data from
We receive updates on email subscribers from our third party email service Mailchimp.
You have the right to unsubscribe from our email list at anytime via our website or in our emails